Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

There is only one hour and 8 minutes left PST of 2008! I didn't want the year to end without one more post.
Yes in case your wondering I am home on my computer on New Years Eve ( No Judgement). Before you start feeling too sorry for me. I did have a wonderful dinner with my two longtime friends Dee and Monica. Now I am home with lots of champagne and a new Wii game to break in!
Anyway, 2008 overall was a good year. I changed jobs, got a new computer and made some great new friends. I also started this blog and my baking business Brown Sugar. 
I want to thank you all friends and family for all your support not only this year but every year. Tomorrow I plan to wake up drink a mimosa and make sticky buns from scratch!
I am going to go now I have champagne to drink after all.
Here is to a great 2009 !

Happy New Year!

No comments: