Monday, May 4, 2009

I am Baaaccck!


I know, I know it's been a really long time since my last post like four months! I have a really good reason for not posting. Since you've last heard from me. I've moved into a new apartment. Gone to Europe and gotten engaged! Yes you read right I am engaged! Cory purposed to me while we were in Paris. So I hope you can understand why I have been so lax in my postings.
Also I have so much to share that I don't know where to start. So I am hoping that throughout the upcoming weeks I will catch up on my trip, life and last but never least the FOOD!

Everyday I was away I wrote in my journal to make sure I didn't forget at thing. Plus I took lots of pictures of all the delicious food I ate. I loved the food so much in Europe, that I had to buy and extra suitcase to bring home the cheese, chocolate wine that I picked up while I was there.

I promise to do a longer post on Europe when I am not currently under the influence of a sleeping pill. I can't wait to share all my food adventures and stories with you. I almost thought that I had been away so long that I didn't have anyone following my blog anymore. I was very wrong.
So thank you Charese and Amanda for reminding me that I do have an audience and stories that need to be shared. I promise to never let this much time lapse again between postings. :) 

Bonsoir 
Foodie Girl

1 comment:

FlyingDog said...

Hey Kim! Welcome back.