Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gifts for Foodies

It's November, a time when a foodies mind drifts to thoughts of holiday menus. Turkey preparations, and new recipes to update old classics. Also this is the time of year when we all start to think about Christmas and Christmas presents.

I have made no secret about my love for Cookbooks! Yes you can google a million and one recipes online. But there is something about holding a cookbook in my hand looking at the pictures hearing the authors stories that makes it much richer cooking experience then just reading a print out.

I know I am not alone in my love for Cookbooks and the New York Times knows this too! So in this weeks food section. They have compiled a list of some the latest cookbooks to hit bookstores this year. The list includes books from amazing gourmet chefs to a modern day pioneer woman living in Oklahoma. This list really does have something for every foodie in your life.

Below is a link to the story with a list and description of all the cookbooks. These are great gift ideas for the foodie in your life!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/dining/04book.html

No comments: