Monday, October 26, 2009

Seriously?! I might have to try it.

This morning as I am catching up on my food blogs I came accross the video below for a McNuggetini. At first I thought this isn't serious noone is really drinking this are they?! But after a little search on Google. I found out this is a real cocktail that is served in bars and there are serveral video's on Youtube on how to make one.
I haven't eaten at McDonald's in years but I have to admit I am intrigued by this cocktail and may have to cross over to the very darkside and have one. This cocktail brings a whole new meaning to Happy Meal. Check it out





P.S. if your thinking about making it you have to totally invite me over!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah, I'm not so sure about this one. But I doubted you when you talked me into the pineapple basil martini. So maybe we should try this one. We can give it the chick-fil-a twist next weekend!