Monday, October 5, 2009

Bad day for Foodies

Conde` Naste Publishing just announced, they are shutting down publication of Gourmet Magazine! I could not believe my eyes as I read the news. Just last night I was reading my latest issue of the magazine. This Magazine has been a foodie bible since 1940.
Its a very, very, vey sad day. I can only hope that the finish the last three issues of the year. I can't imagine my holiday season without Gourmet recipes. I am still holding out hope that this isn't true and they will save the iconic magazine.

R.I.P Gourmet Magazine

2 comments:

Dana said...

I share your grief.

The Butterfly Tea Chic said...

I read about it this morning in the NY Times. Such a bummer! That means "That Foodie Girl" needs to get buuuuuuuuuuuuuuusy! Don't worry, there are 3 fingers pointing back at the Butterflyteachic! =)