Sunday, April 6, 2008

That Girl

Among my friends we use the term "that girl" for example: I don't want to be "that girl" who is late all the time or I don't want to be "that girl" who is the crazy drunk.  I think my friends and I spend a lot of time focused on the girl we don't want to be. Like, that girl who doesn't cook, that girl with the messy apartment or that girl who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time.
But the fact is we are all "that girl" in one way or another for good or for bad. So this is where I would like to introduce myself, I am Kimberly and I am "that girl" who loves food! I love all things food I am "that girl" who wakes up on Saturday mornings to watch food network for recipe ideas. I am "that girl" who looks up the menu of a restaurant online before I go so I know what to order. Most of this blog will be devoted to my adventures in food! 
However I am also "that girl" who cherishes her friendships and what goes better with food than good friends. I am a self proclaimed wino! I am "that girl" who thinks the cure for a bad week is a big cocktail. So I'll hope you'll check in and read about me being the girl who loves food, friends and wine!  
Because at the end of the day all a girl really needs in the words of LeAnn Rhymes is A good friend and a glass of Wine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!
You know me, I don't understand about all this "blog" stuff, but I like this. I'm honored to have received your first blog, and can't wait to hear and see what you get into. How often is it going to be posted? Make sure you share some of your best recipes, but don't give awaw too many secrets.