Saturday, September 6, 2008

Who knew?

Today Cory and I went to the library in our neighborhood. I haven't really spent much time in a library since college. I figured a library with an ocean view can't be all that bad. Today was my second visit, and do my great surprise and excitement they had cookbooks! 
Most of you may have all ready known this but I had no idea that you could check out cookbooks from the public library! They have cookbooks on anything you might ever want to make. What I really like is I can try before a I buy. So now when I see a cookbook I might want to buy, I can go to the library check it out at no cost and see if I actually like it before I buy it. Cookbooks can be expensive so this the perfect solution for those of us on a budget who still want to try new recipes.
I was overwhelmed with the selection of cookbooks available, so I couldn't really decide which ones I wanted to checkout. I ended up letting Cory pick one for me, he picked a chocolate dessert book. I've flipped through it and all ready found two or three recipes I want to make.
Next time your in the market for a good cookbook go to your local library first and test drive it before you buy it! 
 

No comments: