Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wait for it....

Monday night I was watching How I met your mother. I heard the best and funniest way to tell someone how much you enjoy a particular food item.
This episode was all about finding the best burger in NYC. In one scene the friends each took a bite of their burger and began to go on and on about this burger is so good blank. They finally came to Barney (my favorite character) and he said:
"This burger is so good; It makes me want to sew my ass shut!" I could not stop laughing all night. It also lead me to ask what I have eaten that was soooo good it made me want to sew my ass shut. What springs to mind at this moment is a hot Hash House biscuit with fresh berry preserves! Now I want to know what did you eat that was that good?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take the girl out of NM but you can't take NM out of the girl: Chicken burrito from The Frontier in ABQ. Green chili & cheese smothered all over. And a side of southwestern style hashbrowns. Totally ass-sewing worthy. (A FL Bob's chili dog comes in at a close second).

Anonymous said...

Okay, you ladies are too funny! Now I can't stop laughing! And by the way ~ where do you get a Hot Hash House biscuit with fresh berries?

- Butterfly Tea Chic