Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy week

Its Tuesday actually its almost wednesday. I note this because Thursday I am flying home for my uncles wedding and to host a babyshower. The weekend is going to be a busy one forsure. In usual fashion the days leading up to the trip are just as busy.
I haven't been in the kitchen much, this week. I did make a killer pot of chile last night that was so good, I was mad when I got home tonight and found out Cory finished the leftovers. This is after I had eaten the chile for lunch!
The weather has cooled down drastically and a hot bowl of chile hits the spot. Another cold weather treat is a big mug of hot chocolate. I've been craving it non-stop for the last four days, andCory has been kind enough to make it for me. With preparing for a trip and satisfying my cold weather food cravings I haven't had time to focus on my around the world cooking this week. I thought I would beable to squeeze it in. It appears that I am running out of time.
So I'll have to resume next week when I return. I am really looking forward to spending some time with my family and friends,celebrating birthdays, weddings and babies. Who I am kidding I can't wait to get home and eat some awesome food!

1 comment:

The ButterflyTea Chic said...

I guess Chili was the theme this week. Made a big spicy pot myself, Mmm mmm good! Have a great time at the wedding and visiting your family. =)