Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who was I kidding?

I am back from a very busy home. The wedding was beautiful and the shower was success! When I landed yesterday I was hit with the very real reality that Thanksgiving is next week! I knew it was coming but somehow I just felt like I had more time. Between planning a baby shower and traveling and doing a food challenge the time got away from me.
So this week I am going to be all about getting my Thanksgiving game plan in order. This year is going to be my biggest Thanksgiving yet. I will have seven adults and one baby over for dinner. So I need to get cracking.
There is a house to clean, a turkey to order, a menu to finalize and wine and beer to pair. I am excited, I love Thanksgiving because its a holiday that is all about the food. I cannot wait to have a really good meal and have fun with family and friends. This week my plan is to post about Thanksgiving prep and give some tips and tricks along the way that you can use to prepare for Thanksgiving.
My first order of business is ordering my Turkey then finalizing the menu. I'd love to hear whats on your menu. I love finding out what other people are making for their Thanksgiving meal.

Wish me luck!

No comments: