Monday, October 3, 2011

Foodie Confession

Hello, My name is Kimberly and I don't like Indian food!

Whew, glad I got that off my chest. Its a secret I've been carrying around with me for years. While I consider myself a foodie and someone who is open minded to all kinds of food, I do not like Indian food. I will say that I do like Naan and that's about it.

So for this weeks food from around the world challenge I will be making you guest it Indian food! I am determined to find an Indian dish I like. I figure if I cook it myself I'll be more open minded to eating it. If not I have plenty of friends who love Indian food and will be more than happy to eat the leftovers. So while  French week was a food fantasy dream come true, Indian my might be my nightmare. Who knows maybe after this week I will finally see what all my friends have been talking about and learn to at least like Indian food.

Now the hard part figuring out what I should make first? Any suggestions?

No comments: