Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Is it me or does it feel like its been Halloween for a week now? I guess its because people have been celebrating and dressing up since last Friday. I've said it before Halloween is not my jam. I will say every year I am a little disappointed to not get any trick or treaters in our complex. 

Trick or Treating is the one aspect of Halloween I really enjoy. Plus if we don't have trick or treaters, that means we don't have any reason to buy a massive bag of candy. Which is a bummer, because it just isn't Halloween without a fun size snickers or a peanut butter cup. Normally I could careless about candy, but today I just one a couple of my favorite childhood treats!

I am in luck I did spy one last pumpkin cupcake with spicy butter cream in my fridge so that will have to be my Halloween treat for the day. After today its full steam ahead to Thanksgiving! I can hardly wait to breakout the Christmas music!

No comments: