Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New week new country

This week is Italian week! Like French week this is a cuisine I am familiar with. One that I really enjoy. My plan is to stray away from the obvious like spaghetti, lasagna things you can find at the Olive Garden.
I want to challenge myself and choose recipes that are less familiar and maybe even make a new favorite.
The weather is suppose to be really warm this week so it may not be the best time for long braising meats and simmering sauces. Its suppose to cool down by the weekend. I am not going to let the weather stop me from cooking up something awesome!
Today is recipe research and grocery list creation. I vow this week to only go to the store once instead of everyday as I've done with the past two weeks. I may even bake something if I am so inclined. Its been way too long since I've actually baked something and I am craving carrot cake something awful!

Now I just need to find the motivation to go to the gym....

No comments: