Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloweekend!

I'll admit I don't get excited over Halloween. I don't care about dressing up, I hate scary movies and haunted houses. The thing I love about this time of year, is it kicks off the holiday season. I know that we are less than a month away from one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. 

I've already started to think of menu ideas and I can't wait to have my family in town to enjoy all the food and festivities. So basically Halloween is the gateway to the funniest two months of the year! Since this is the Saturday before Halloween we are going to a party tonight.

Its a cool Halloween party because its based on food and not so much Halloween. So I am more that excited for that. I wish everyone a fun and safe Halloweekend!

Boo!

No comments: