Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday's Guilty Pleasure

The weekend is coming to an end. Sunday's can be used to do laundry, grocery shop and get ready for the work week ahead. Seriously who really wants to do that?! I always go to bed on Saturday night with the full intention of waking up early and getting all those things on my to do list done. What actually happens is just the opposite. I sleep in late, end up on my couch watching cooking channel until Cory makes me get dressed so we can go have breakfast.
Today was no exception, It was a lazy Sunday in our house. I am very proud to say I didn't spend the whole day in my jammies I did get out of my pj's and put on yoga pants and a t-shirt! The day wasn't a total waste.
The best part of my day was when Cory went out and brought home fresh VG's dougnuts. Since we slept so late we didn't get them in the morning. Lucky for us VG's makes doughnuts twice a day 4 am and 4 pm so basically we had doughnuts for dinner! They were amazing soft and pillow like still a little warm. The perfect way to cozy up on the couch and watch Boardwalk Empire and say goodbye to the weekend.
I like my doughnuts simple, just a plane glazed for me and I am a happy camper. I also really like their blueberry cake doughnuts too. My husband knowing me the way he does brought me one of those too. I am happy on my sugar high and ready to start a new week!

No comments: