Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I love October! Not because of Halloween, honestly I could take or leave Halloween. I love October because it unofficially kicks off the holiday season. October is the month when all the food magazine put out their holiday editions, featuring thanksgiving recipes and holiday party menus.

This October did not let me down. Today while I was out shopping I came across something amazing. I found a special edition Gourmet Holiday magazine. As most foodies know and are saddened by.  Gourmet magazine shut down two years ago. Leaving a big whole in the food magazine world. This year for the holiday's only they put out a special edition. I am so excited about this magazine! I've just thumbed threw it and I've already found at least five recipes I want to make.

I cannot express how excited I am about this holiday magazine! If its the only one I buy this year (which I doubt it will be) I will be very very happy!

Let the Holiday Cheer begin!!!!

No comments: